The REMPLANT for the Purification of Liquids
(The patent of United Kingdom and Ukraine)
Purification of liquids from high levels of insoluble admixtures (up to 500 mg/L) with zero backwash water discharge.
REMPLANT can be applied in the following processes:
- Removal of iron from underground water
- Removal of manganese from underground water
- Nitrification and De-nitrification
- Purification of water from organic and nitrogen- and phosphorus-containing substances
- Purification of water from oil products, fats and greases.
- Purification of water from suspended particles and turbidity
- Purification of water from ions of heavy metals
- Water softening
- Any other technology of water purification where filtration is required.
- Zero discharge of backwash water
- Resulting compacted residue
- Wide range of pH of feed liquids - from 0 to 14
- The plant self-adjusts to changing contaminant loads
- The plant has hydro-automatic backwash function - no operator's intervention
- The same design principle is applied to plants with various capacities - from 4m3/day to 100,000 m3/day
- Wide range of applications
- Very inexpensive to produce - only a few kinds of materials are required
- Very reliable and durable - no mechanical movements of plant structures
- Very small size. The plants of up to 1,000 m3/day capacity have diameter of up to 3m and can be manufactured at a factory and transported to a client by one truck.
- Plants of up to 1,000 m3/day capacity can be installed and commissioned within 3-8 days.
- The plant has a cyclic operational mode.
- The plant can operate either in pressure or pressure-free purification regime.
- The plant can be manufactured from carbon steel, plastic or concrete.
- The plant can be placed below ground level.
- The REMPLANT is a largely advanced version of the existing Underground Water Treatment Plant (UWTP). The UWTP was also designed by Mr Alexandre Remizov.
- The UWTP is currently produced in the Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, USA, etc.