Container Configuration, DEFERUM Non-Chemical Water Purification Plant, for Purification of Artesian Water
100 m3/day (100,000 Liters/day) till 1000 m3/day (1.0 Million Liters/day)
- Reagent-free purification of artesian water for drinking and household use.
- (Iron removal, removal of iron, manganese, odor, color, turbidity and other contaminants).
- Extra Options Available: Softener for artesian water (reduction of total water hardness)
- To change the water treatment quality - have process recycles water, in order to change the properties of water to the required parameters, also for heating of ice water on a few degrees
Artesian Water Purification Technology:
- Borehole Well Pump - Aero-degasifier - Filtration/Treatment Process - Filtrate Pure Water - Pump to Service
Purpose of our Filters is to improve the water quality – in addition to filtration, our process recycles water, in order to change the properties of water to the required parameters, this process also increases temperature of ice water a few degrees
DEFERUM Container System Installation:
- Foundation for the container: reinforced concrete monolith, or on columns
- Container Configuration is installed in by-pass configuration.
- Feed pressure at the inlet of the installation: not less than 0.5 bar.
- Pressure treated water for consumption (at design capacity): 4.0 bar
- Flow of the back-wash water from the Deferum occurs under pressure of 1.0 bar.
- The installation can be placed below ground level or at ground level.
- Recommended frequency inspection and manual filter back-washing: 1 time per week or 1 time per month depending on raw water parameters.
- Volume of back-wash water = volume of purified water in filtrate tank.
- The volume of the tank for purified water = 1/3 hour of flow raw water.
- Automatic control of raw water well pump (ON/ OFF.) is controlled by water pressure sensor on filtrate discharge pipe to distribution/service (Sensor is set at 0.6 BAR pressure drop to activate system water feed to service)
- When the water flow volume consumption is variable therefore the consumption of electricity changes in proportion.
- The total specific energy consumption = 0.58 kW / m3
- Main materials for Plants: polypropylene and stainless steel
Thermal insulation for use in harsh environments, for Far North and Hot Climates including:
- Natural or forced ventilation of the container is available
- Heating: electric, plus the use of the heat source water
Required Power Supply:
- Transformer: 30 kW (380 V), for Deferum 1000 m3 / day
- Transformer: 15 kW (380 V), for Deferum 500 m3 / day
- TO BE SUPPLIED BY CUSTOMER
System Control: Logic modules, with software controller provide automatic operation in the container "Deferum" System. Customer manual provides instructions to monitor and/or change the setting operating parameters (if necessary, remote monitoring option is available for resetting the software control information by mobile phone/internet)
Connecting DEFERUM Container System:
Customer to provide:
- Raw water pipeline to inlet, outlet and back-wash connection for DEFERUM Container Configuration.
- Electric power supply via transformer (alternating electric current)
Additional equipment available, if required:
- Disinfection of Purified Water
- Hardness Removal
- RO membrane for high TDS
Container Configuration System Capacity/Size:
- Deferum 500 m3/day, it is a 20-foot container.
- Deferum 1000 m3/day, it is a 40-foot container
We recommend that pilot installation Deferum-05 be performed prior to purchasing full scale DEFERUM Container Treatment Systems
For more information, contact:
Pilot installation Deferum-05